Trishneet Arora: The Young Cyber Genius!
How big are your dreams and aspirations? When you think about a thriving entrepreneur, do you imagine a middle-aged person? Well, Trishneet Arora is here to challenge that thought process.
First, Let's Learn About 'Ethical Hacking?
Ethical hacking is hacking performed professionally, based on the direction of the client, and later present risks and vulnerabilities, and suggestions to improve.
Ethical hacking is critical, given the international conflicts which can trigger security breaches. It is used to safeguard the network of government, business and defence networks.
Types Of Hackers Worldwide:
- 'Black Hat' Hackers - These hackers try to gain unauthorised access into a system or network. They damage the system, alter its functions and even shut down the system. They are the villains in the hacking world.
- 'White Hat' Hackers - These hackers have the legal permission to engage in ethical hacking. They expose any vulnerability to the company before it is exposed. They are the heroes in the world of hacking.
- 'Grey Hat' Hackers - These hackers break into systems without legal authority just like black hat hackers, but they do so without any malicious intent. Some may raise the weaknesses to their bosses or ask for a nominal fee to fix.
Meet Trishneet Arora!
- At an age when young adults are beginning to pave the path of their career, 27 year old Trishneet Arora has built a business that has made it to many headlines.
- He was born in Ludhiana, India on November 02, 1993.
- Trishneet is a cyber security expert and has founded TAC Security, a cyber-security company in Chandigarh.
- He has published many books on cyber security, ethical hacking and web defence - 'The Hacking Era' in 2013, 'Hacking Talk' in 2014 and 'Hacking With Smart Phones' in 2015.
- In 2016, TAC Security raised Pre-Series 'A' funding from Indian investor Vijay Kedia and inducted Subinder Khurana former Vice President of Cognizant.
- Ethical Hacking is a term that has gained popularity over the years.
- Trishneet Arora is one of the youngest' ethical hackers' in the country.
- While he describes ethical hacking as art, he thinks that a person with the right skills can even hack into a bank but will be imprisoned later.
- As a child, Trishneet attempted to hack into his father's computer in 2007. After which he got into ethical hacking.
- Trishneet didn't do well in studies. He failed in class 8 and class 12 as it never interested him. After his results, his parents took him to the park and tried to understand his situation. During that discussion, he expressed his love for computers.
- He is a first-generation entrepreneur and has made his parents proud.
- At the age of 19, Trishneet was the founder and CEO of TAC Security Solutions.
- His venture aimed to predict, resolve and ease cyber security risks. They are pioneer in risk and vulnerability management for several companies.
- The competitors of TAC include Data Resolve, Lucideus, Avalance and few more. Yet Trishneet, at a young age, could make a mark.
- His clients appreciated his fresh ideas.
- Trishneet is a self-taught computer programmer and a self-made entrepreneur and received his first cheque of INR 60,000 from his first client.
- TAC has worked with the CBI, the Crime Branch and has provided IT support to Punjab.
- He has held training sessions for Punjab and Gujarat Police and has helped them with cybercrimes.
- His company offered solutions to companies to prevent a data breach.
- The mayor of Santa Fe, New Mexico proclaimed 25th August 2017 as "Trishneet Arora Day".
- In 2017, he was among the 50 Influential Young Indians by GQ Magazine.
- Trishneet Arora was in Forbes 30 under 30 Asia 2018 list in the Enterprise Technology Category.
- He was named by Fortune (magazine) 40 under 40 2019, a list of India's Brightest Business Minds.
- This young gentleman has a total net worth of around more than USD 5 Million.
- TAC has its eye on a turnover of USD 1 Billion over the next five years, i.e. by 2025.
- This company has witnessed almost 300 percent growth in turnover over the years.
- Trishneet is fond of luxury cars. His first car was the BMW5 series, and he also has the Audi A3. His wish list also contains Lamborghini Aventador and Range Rover.