Accident-Avoiding Auto-Rickshaw For Road Safety
- #Trending Articles
- #World Environment Day 2020 theme
- #World Environment Day 2020 Slogan
- #Why We celebrate World Environment Day
- #5th June World Environment Day 2020 theme
- #World Environment Day 2020 Activities
- #Lock down Students Activities For World Environment Day 2020
- #How To Celebrate World Environment Day 2020
- #Tips To Celebrate World Environment Day 2020
Road safety is emerging as a major social concern in the country and the Indian government has been attempting to tackle this crucial issue for several years. Overweight and over usage of public vehicles have rapidly degraded the quality of roads and most of the expenditure meant for the expansion of roads is spent on its maintenance. In order to change the situation, a concept of smart auto-rickshaw is introduced.
A smart auto-rickshaw has a specific speed limit that cannot be exceeded and also has a weight limit meter which ensures that there is no overloading of the passengers. This not only reduces the risk of an accident but also helps to maintain the public roads. Engines in smart auto-rickshaw are also designed in such a way that they cannot exceed the predefined speed limit. If this happens, the engine will automatically stop.