Bridge Collapses Are No More Worries! Find Out
36% of the cases studied corresponds to steel structures that failed mainly because of structural deficiencies. And the remaining 64% corresponds to concrete bridges that collapsed mainly because of the scouring effect and overloads. These causes of the collapse are attributed to design deficiencies. This model is constructed concerning increasing bridge fallouts. This model is uniquely creative and will save many people! Check out the video to know more.