Life-Saving Sensors Through Flood Management
- #Science Articles
- #Benefits of science study
- #advantages of science education
- #Role of science in today's world
- #How science is not standalone subject
- #Science help in choosing career options
- #Science role in decision making
- #why should Science Education be left behind
- #How science enhances critical thinking
When the water in a dam reaches its full capacity, it is released. At times, large amounts of water also need to be released from the dams during rains. These releases can cause flooding downstream and threaten the environment. This student has come up with an amazing solution to tackle this problem.
The advantages of this project are:
? Protection of human lives.
? Helpful in studying the rise in water levels.
In her model, these installed flood or water alarms/detectors work as electronic sensors that understand the water level. These sensors give out warnings about a rise in the water levels. Getting such a system is like an insurance policy that offers you a peace of mind and an early warning in case anything goes wrong.