New Technology: Approaching Rain Water Harvesting with a Twist.

New Technology: Approaching Rain Water Harvesting with a Twist.

71% of our planet is covered with water which may seem more than enough to fulfil the required demand, but 97% out of it is in the form of saltwater that we cannot use for drinking purpose. The remaining 3% of the water is cool, but 2% is also blocked by being in the form … Continue reading “New Technology: Approaching Rain Water Harvesting with a Twist.”

Get Unique Education Updates and Notification