Public Relations Manager: The Art Of Managing Relations With Public! Find Out!
Effective public relations managers rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Most have a bachelor?s degree in Public Relations, Journalism, English, Communications or Marketing with a PR or Advertising concentration.
The best institutes of public relations in India:
- Xavier's Institute of Communications (XIC), Mumbai
- School of Communications & Reputation
- Symbiosis' Institutes: SIMC, Pune & SSMC, Bangalore
- Delhi School of Communications (DSC), Delhi
- Indian Institute of Mass Communications (IIMC), Delhi.
PR as an industry emerged in the ?90s in India and has gone along to become one of the most competitive and rewarding career opportunities. Though there is growth, there is also a lack of skilled professionals, which makes the career a pool of opportunities for newcomers who have polished skills and experience. There are agencies popping up everywhere, because every organization, every client who has a public profile needs to be groomed and showcased in a positive manner.