Citroen C5 Aircross India launch
The C5 Aircross is expected to launch in India in March 2021, with prices expected to be around the Rs 30 lakh mark. The C5 Aircross will arrive as a CKD model with the carmaker having recently announced the roll-out of the SUV from the CK Birla facility in Thiruvallur, Tamil Nadu.
The SUV will come with a standard 3-year/1 lakh km warranty, along with roadside assistance. The SUV will retail via the company’s La Maison dealerships currently opening across 10 locations in the country.
The C5 Aircross will subsequently be followed by a host of locally manufactured models under the company’s C-Cubed programme. The first of these made-in-India Citroens will be a Kia Sonet-rivalling compact SUV, codenamed C21.
New details of the India-spec Citroen C5 Aircross have been revealed ahead of the SUV’s upcoming launch. Citroen’s maiden product for India will go on sale with a diesel engine and will be available in a choice of two variants – Feel and Shine.
- Citroen C5 Aircross will come in Feel and Shine variants
- Powered by 177hp, 2.0-litre diesel engine delivering a claimed 18.6kpl
- Will be sold via the company’s La Maison dealerships across 10 locations in India
Citroen C5 Aircross: Variant details
As mentioned previously, the C5 Aircross will be available in two variants – Feel, and the fully-loaded Shine. Here’s what each variant will have to offer.
Citroen C5 Aircross Feel
- Halogen headlamps with LED DRLs
- Auto headlamps and wipers
- Front and rear fog lamps
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- 8.0-inch touchscreen with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
- 12.3-inch digital instrument screen
- Hands-free parking
- Powered driver’s seat
- Keyless entry and go
- Dual-zone climate control
- Cruise control
- Electronic parking brake
- Power folding and heated wing mirrors
- Auto dimming inside rear view mirror
- Puddle lamps
- Tyre pressure monitor
- Drive modes and traction modes
- 6 airbags
- Traction control
- Hill-descent control and hill-start assist
- Rear view camera
- Front and rear parking sensors
Citroen C5 Aircross Shine
In addition to the features on the C5 Aircross Feel
- Panoramic sunroof
- LED headlamps
- Hands-free tailgate opening
The C5 Aircross will stand out for its unique rear seat configuration. The rear bench comprises of three individual seats, each of which can be individually adjusted or folded as per the requirement.